Top ten flight attendant pet peeves:
Avoid these 10 pet peeves on your next flight and who knows you might get the whole can of pop.
10. If your carry-on luggage doesn’t fit in the overhead: IT’S YOUR FAULT
not theirs. Pretty clear size restrictions without much gray area here.
9. Unless a flight attendant is laying on the tarmac in front of the aircraft:
THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAYS!
8. Having to tell supposed adults to fasten their seat belts when the sign
is lit: IT’S FOR YOUR SAFETY, BUCKLE UP!
Sudden, often violent aircraft turbulence is always a possibility. For your safety and
those of your fellow passengers —do it up! No one wants to see a two-hundred-pound
human projectile bounce off the cabin’s ceiling.
7. Flight attendants ARE NOT AIRLINE MANAGEMENT and trying to
argue over milage points or booking fees is a pointless exercise that
benefits no one —save your karma points.
6. Lying to try and get a seat upgrade. If you need the space for a
legitimate medical issue buy the ticket if you really want the space.
5. Your shoes SMELL BETTER ON YOUR FEET!
4. TIMING —asking for a drink a minute before take-off, or trying to go to
the washroom when the seat belt sign has just come on will only slow down your order and have you sent back to your seat.
3. SELECT YOUR SEAT IN ADVANCE - if you’re six-foot-four and want an
aisle seat: don’t complain to the flight attendant when you’re stuffed in
the center seat, and get them to play musical chairs with the entire cabin.
2. STUFFING THE SEAT BACK IN FRONT OF YOU WITH TRASH - flight
attendants come around frequently to collect garbage, be a good fellow
and play along.
1. REMEMBER YOUR MANNERS ! Civility has seemingly gone the way
of the Dodo with regards to air travel, and flight attendants have borne
the brunt of this assault on manners. A simple please and thank-you go a
How WCG Can Help
DEDICATED CHARTER EXPERTS.
From start to finish, we’re at your disposal. Personalized service. 24/7.
First and foremost – we listen. We’ll find you the perfect aircraft to fit your vision.
We are well networked around the globe – access the world’s best aircraft available for charter with Worldwide.
Please note that we do not sell individual charter seats. We provide charter aircraft for groups of 100 or more passengers.